AM Week3 (day2)

More work on my ballbounce animation and planning. I made the mistake last time of hitting almost 200 frames, what I didn't realise was that there is actually a 100 frame limit (doh! thanks Anh for pointing that out)

So here is the new planning, I basically cut off the front section of the animation and then redid the timing based on some video reference I handily found on youtube.

And here is the animation itself, I think it's looking better weight wise and I also added a stripe so I could play around with the rotation (it wasn't really visible on a single colour ball). Still have some work left to do on this so I'll probably be tinkering with it throughout the week - let me know what you think :)

video

No comments:

Post a Comment